If you have a few trouble zones on your body that you just can’t seem to eliminate through healthy eating and fitness, CoolSculpting® may be the answer. By freezing away fat cells, CoolSculpting leaves your bulgy areas more toned and sculpted. Gary F. Willen, MD, can treat those tummy flaps and double chins in one quick in-office appointment. If you’re looking for a place in Carson City, Nevada that offers this state-of-the-art treatment, you can contact Tahoe Women’s Care online or by phone. Dr. Willen also services the surrounding communities of Southlake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe, Minden, and Gardnerville.
CoolSculpting resculpts your body without damaging the surrounding skin or tissue.
CoolSculpting is a non-surgical treatment that treats fat cells by freezing them. The targeted freezing effect causes fat cells to crystallize and die, which the body then naturally flushes.
Instead of shrinking or redistributing the cells, the treatment targets and flushes them out, creating a long-term effect.
- Do you have stubborn fat?
- Diet and exercise alone just doesn't seem to target what you want gone?
- Do you want your fat cells reduced ?
GIVE COOLSCULPTING A TRY! Coolsculpting helps reduce your trouble areas versus providing an all over reduction.
NOW AVAILABLE 9 FDA APPROVED AREAS:
-Flanks (love handles)
-Distal fat (above the knee)
-Back/front bra fat
-Banana Roll (under the buttocks)
Coolsculpting isn't a weight-loss solution or program, it works with your personal diet and exercise plan.
During your Coolsculpting experience, you will feel some slight tugging and pulling on the treatment area. Shortly after the applicator is applied you will feel a cooling sensation until the area becomes numb (5-10 minutes). On many occasions, one treatment is satisfying for patients. We definitely suggest more than one treatment on your trouble areas to achieve goals.
"BEFORE PICTURES" are taken on your 1 st day of treatment by our certified coolsculpting technician.
- The area to be treated will be marked on, so the tech could target your trouble areas
- Once treatment area is assessed the tech will then apply our coolsculpting applicator to the treatment area.
- When the applicator is attached you will be put in a comfortable position
- Once the applicator is attached, then you will be free to enjoy netflix, iheart radio, internet access is available to check email or browse the internet as you please, study, or you can feel free to relax and/or sleep
- Our Coolsculpting tech will follow up within 24-48 hrs (depending on what day you were scheduled) after treatment.
- "Follow up Pictures" will be scheduled 30 days after your first treatment to track your progress.
-You will experience numbing on treated area for up to a month (when nerves wake up tingling sensations may occur)
-You may experience swelling, Itching and in RARE cases bruising may occur for up to 1-3 weeks after treatment. Nothing that should prevent you from returning to your routine. These side effects are temporary and should go away within a few days.
-Some patients express an increase in bowel movements although not all patients experience this "side effect"
-30-90 days after treatment is typically when patients see results. (Most patients report seeing / feeling results close to 3 weeks post treatment)
-We advise that all Coolsculpting patients continue with their personal diet and exercise plans to see results faster.
Because the treatment doesn’t require healing, you won’t have to take any downtime. You can return to your normal activities immediately. If CoolSculpting sounds like something you might want to explore, call or visit Tahoe Women’s Care online to book a FREE consultation.
During your coolsculpting experience you will feel some slight tugging and pulling on the treatment area. Shortly after the applicator is applied you will feel a cooling sensation until the area becomes numb (5-10 minutes). On many occasions, one treatment is satisfying for patients. We definitely suggest more than one treatment on your trouble areas to achieve goals.
*Individual results may vary